Navigation

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Army = Frustration

I never thought that the command sponsorship process would be this difficult and stressful. I can't help but think that there has to be an easier way to get this process done. I am almost positive that the army strives to be difficult and complicated.

As of now our command sponsorship packet has left brigade approved and we are awaiting out authorization number and orders. However a week later we are still waiting.

This would not be an issue however JB is now being sent to Master Gunner school at Fort Benning, GA in January and we really want to be there and settles before he goes. However each day that goes by without orders makes this seen impossible.

I am going to put another email into ms. Kim and see if i can get any information out of her. I hate being in limbo. Even if I was told we wouldn't move until after JB is back from this school I atleast could start planning. But now I'm stuck between whether to start packing to leave in a few weeks or to relax because it'll be 4 months before we move.

Three words to sum this whole command sponsorship process up?

Annoyed & complete frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment